With big chunks of Oreo Cookies and white chocolate chips, these soft and chewy Cookies and Cream Cookies are going to be a new favorite.
This easy recipe starts with a rich, buttery, creamy cheese cookie dough, and has the perfect amount of sweet mix-ins. Cookies with Oreos don’t get any better!
This easy drop cookie recipe uses a delicious and unique combination of butter and cream cheese in the dough. This makes the cookies extra soft and gives them a rich creamy flavor.
This creamy cookie dough pairs wonderfully with big pieces of Oreo cookies and sweet white chocolate chips to make the best cookies and cream cookies.
If you love soft, chewy cookies with a little bit of crunch, don’t miss this fun cookie recipe! You’ll also love our Bacon Cookies with real crispy bacon bits, and S’mores Cookies packed with marshmallows and graham crackers.
Why You Will Love This Easy Cookie Recipe
- It’s a Cookie with Cookies In it! What could be more over-the-top amazing than that? You should also check out our Cookie Monster Cookies and Circus Animal Pudding Cookies. Both have crispy pieces of cookies mixed in, just like this recipe does.
- Kids Love These and let’s be honest, so do the grown-ups! Cookies and cream cookies are extra sweet because of the Oreos and white chocolate chips, and completely irresistible.
- It’s a Very Easy Cookie Recipe. Drop Cookies are the easiest cookie recipes because you don’t have to form or cut out the dough. This recipe also doesn’t require any chilling, so you can have your first tray of cookies out of the oven in just 20 minutes!
Complete list of ingredients with quantities and instructions is located in the recipe card below
- Butter and Cream Cheese: The base for this creamy cookie dough requires both butter and full-fat cream cheese. Be sure to let them come to room temperature so that they are soft and easy to cream together.
- Granulated and Brown Sugar: Some cookies use one or the other, but most of my favorite cookies use both types of sugar! The moisture in brown sugar makes these cookies extra soft and delicious.
- Eggs: Let your eggs come to room temperature as well. This step is key to getting smooth and well-mixed cookie dough.
- Oreos: Regular Oreos are your best choice for this cookie recipe, as double stuffed can potentially make the cookies overly sweet. Chop the cookies into bite-sized pieces before mixing them into the dough.
How To Make Cookies and Cream Cookies with Oreos
Get ready to bake by preheating your oven to 350°F/180°C, and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix the Dry Ingredients: In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Blend the Wet Ingredients: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter, cream cheese, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Then add in the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine: Add the flour mixture to the bowl in 2-3 smaller additions, mixing well after each addition.
- Add Mix-Ins: Stir in the chopped Oreos and chocolate chips!
- Scoop and Decorate: Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to drop the dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Press extra Oreo pieces and white chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake: Bake cookies in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and set on top. Allow the baked cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Extra Oreos and white chocolate chips on top of each cookie make them look amazing! This step isn’t totally necessary, but I really hope you’ll try it. If you don’t add them, all of your yummy mix-ins will be hidden by the cookie dough.
- There is no need to chill this cookie dough, but if you need to make the dough and bake it later, feel free to pop it in the fridge. Add a minute or so of extra baking time if the dough is cold.
- Regular Oreos are perfect for cookies and cream cookies, but you can make this recipe with specialty Oreo flavors too. Try mint Oreos, Birthday Cake Oreos, or Peanut Butter Oreos next!
- Try other baking chips. Semi-sweet or milk chocolate would add an extra level of chocolatey decadence to this recipe.
How to Store Cookies
You can store Cookies and Cream Cookies in an airtight container or resealable bag for up to 5 days. They will be best if stored at room temperature rather than in the fridge.
How to Freeze Cookies and Cream Cookies
There are two ways to use your freezer to store these cookies.
- Freeze Unbaked: Scoop the dough into balls, place on a cookie sheet, and freeze for 2 hours. When the cookie dough is frozen solid, remove the balls from the cookie sheet and put them in a zip-top bag. Freeze for up to 2 months. Remove as many as you need when you’re ready to bake. I suggest letting this dough thaw before baking as directed.
- Freeze Baked: After the cookies are baked and cooled completely, place them in a freezer-safe zip-top bag and freeze them for up to 1 month. Before serving, let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or microwave for a few seconds to thaw.
Other Cookie Recipes You Should Try
Make sure to check out all of our fun cookie recipes! Here are a few favorites to try next.
- Fruity Pebbles Cookies
- The Ultimate Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Popcorn Cookies
- Fruit Pizza Cookies
While the Oreos may lose some of their crunch with time, they should stay pretty crunchy inside of your cookies and cream cookies. They add a wonderful crispy contrast to the soft cookie dough around them.
Yes you can, and you might want to, especially if you have a lot of cookie lovers in your house! Double all of the ingredients, and follow the recipe as written.
You certainly can use whatever type of chocolate cream sandwich cookies are available to you. Oreo is simply the most recognized brand and the original.
Soft and chewy Cookies and Cream Cookies are a dream come true, with this easy recipe featuring rich cream cheese cookie dough and plenty of crunchy Oreo pieces! Make sure to save this recipe by Pinning it!