Make these super cute Bunny Pretzels to celebrate Easter this year! These holiday snacks are so simple and easy to make, and the kids will love helping you make them. They are budget-friendly since you only need 3 simple ingredients, make sure to save this recipe so you don’t lose it!
These adorable bunnies are the perfect Easter treats! With the perfect combination of salty and sweet, everyone is going to love them. Whether you’re looking for a fun afterschool treat, or just a way to celebrate the spring season, get some pretzels and white chocolate and make these with your little ones!
What You Need to Make Bunny Pretzels
Complete list of ingredients with quantities and instructions is located in the recipe card below
- Almond Bark: I love using white chocolate almond bark for recipes like this one, it melts and sets beautifully! Another option is to go for Wilton’s candy melts, they’re also perfect for this recipe.
- Pretzels: Get pretzel twists that are flat, they’re so much easier to work with.
- Food Coloring: To have a similar effect to the bunny pretzels you see in my images, go for gel food colorings. If you use water-based food coloring, it might ruin the chocolate and cause it so seize. I used black food coloring and pink.
- Toothpicks and Parchment Paper: You will need these 2 items to help you make the bunny pretzels neatly without creating a mess.
How To Bunny Pretzels
- Start by laying out a large piece of parchment paper on a flat surface, then arrange the pretzels on the parchment paper.
- Using a spoon, fill the spaces in the pretzels with melted white chocolate and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Turn the pretzels over so the flat/smooth side is facing up.
- Divide the remaining melted chocolate in 2 small bowls (3 tablespoons + 2 tablespoons), and color the 3 tablespoon one with pink gel food coloring, and the 2 tablespoon one with black gel food coloring.
- Using a Toothpick, add 2 small blacks dots to the lower space of each pretzel (for the eyes).
- Using another clean toothpick, add a small amount of the pink colored chocolate for the nose and a small amount of the to the top 2 spaces, to create the ears.
- Allow the chocolate to set for 30 minutes before removing from the parchment paper and serving.
- Make sure to line your counter with parchment paper or a silicone mat for easy clean up.
- Allow the pretzels to set and dry completely before removing them from the parchment paper.
- If you don’t have food coloring, you can decorate with an edible marker.
You should store these bunny pretzels in a cool dry place, in an airtight container to stay fresh. Room temperature or the fridge are fine for these snacks. I do not recommend freezing them.
I am obsessed with these cute little bunny treats, they are so darling! They’re tasty, with an addictive sweet and salty combination you’ll love. If you make them, please leave a review in the comments box below, I love hearing from you!